Here’s the list to date:
1. Warn about the cost of inaction.
2. Use Grandma to build empathy through association.
3. Accuse opponents of racial prejudice – play the race card.
4. Shift the focus of the debate.
5. When accused of having a controversial proposal, just say “No we don’t.”
6. Hide the plan.
7. Hide key congressional proponents.
8. Pretend to give up on controversial issues that were never acknowledged in the first place.
9. Hold pro-Obamacare pep rallies that profess to be open town hall-like events.
10. Blame the media for focusing on the opponents.
11. Demonize the opposition.
12. Make false claims for Obamacare.